ANNOUNCEMENT
ANNOUNCEMENT
There is no court appearance scheduled for September 24, 2007 in Maddox v. Prudenti, et. al. in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in Manhattan. In July, the Clerk of the Court informed me that there could be a court appearance in this intermediate appellate court “as early as the week of September 24.”
This interim notice was vacated when the New York State Attorney General asked for additional time to file an appelle’s brief. Their brief was filed on or about September 13. UAM’s reply brief must be filed on September 27. The original notice about the week of September 24 has been vacated.
In the interim, I did ask the landlord’s attorney to grant a week’s adjournment in PWV Acquisitions, LLC v. Maddox, scheduled for September 25. So far, I have received no response to this request. By 5:00 p.m. on Monday, September 24, I will post the status of the September 25 court date at www.reinstatealtonmaddox.net and e-mail it to all persons on my list. Any interested person may also call 718-834-9034.
There is no court appearance scheduled for September 24, 2007 in Maddox v. Prudenti, et. al. in the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in Manhattan. In July, the Clerk of the Court informed me that there could be a court appearance in this intermediate appellate court “as early as the week of September 24.”
This interim notice was vacated when the New York State Attorney General asked for additional time to file an appelle’s brief. Their brief was filed on or about September 13. UAM’s reply brief must be filed on September 27. The original notice about the week of September 24 has been vacated.
In the interim, I did ask the landlord’s attorney to grant a week’s adjournment in PWV Acquisitions, LLC v. Maddox, scheduled for September 25. So far, I have received no response to this request. By 5:00 p.m. on Monday, September 24, I will post the status of the September 25 court date at www.reinstatealtonmaddox.net and e-mail it to all persons on my list. Any interested person may also call 718-834-9034.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home