Sign Petition for John White
The following persons andorganizations hereby respectfully request that Gov. David Paterson exercise hisexecutive authority under the New York State Constitution and the New YorkExecutive Law to unconditionally and fully pardon John White, a person of Africanancestry, for convictions of manslaughter in the second degree and criminalpossession of a weapon in the third degree on December 22, 2007 in SuffolkCounty Court for the death of Daniel Cicciaro, a member of a white mob whotrespassed on White’s residence threatening to rape his wife and to kill himand his family.
John White and his familyhave already suffered exorbitant and irreversible trial and appellate costs inaddition to immeasurable pain and suffering. No appellate action can undo theharm of these wrongful convictions.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pardonjohnwhitenow
pardonjohnwhite@gmail.com
John White and his familyhave already suffered exorbitant and irreversible trial and appellate costs inaddition to immeasurable pain and suffering. No appellate action can undo theharm of these wrongful convictions.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/pardonjohnwhitenow
pardonjohnwhite@gmail.com

1 Comments:
My name is Robert Henderson,
I'm sure you don't know who I am because when I wrote you concerning an urgent matter, not only did you "NOT" respond, you did not even send a curtesy acknowledgment. It appears that you only represent justice for a buck or for personal intrests. I personally will not rest until you are exposed for the fraud you perpetrate. Your Lord knows your heart and your intentions and every closed eye is not asleep. Get you heart and your intentions right and maybe then your Lord will answer your request.
Post a Comment
<< Home