Saturday, November 13, 2010

Maddox Barred from the Department of Justice

UNITED AFRICAN MOVEMENT
____________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________

ALTON H. MADDOX, JR.
CHAIRMAN
TEL.: (718) 834-9034
FAX : (718) 884-8241
P.O. BOX 35
BRONX, NY 10471



Maddox Barred from DOJ

There is a first time for everything. Yesterday, federal police officers blocked my admission to the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, DC. This exclusionary rule went into effect when I sought entrance to this federal building. I was not allowed to leave the public sidewalk.

I explained to the police officers that I was seeking a redress of grievances; namely, a violation of the right to vote and, as a "citizen", I had the right to file a complaint under the First Amendment. Ultimately, I was instructed to fax the complaint to a DOJ attorney. Supposedly, the DOJ building had been evacuated because of an unarmed Black man with a grievance.

I have always said that as we put more Negroes in public offices, the worse our condition will become in the United States. Of course, President Barack Obama has thrown Gov. David Paterson under the bus to secure the election of Andrew Cuomo. Leading Blacks always need to be the only one.

A definitive demand will be made to Gov. Paterson to give Andrew Cuomo an early exit as state attorney general so that a special prosecutor can be appointed to investigate electoral abuses and shenanigans on November 2. Cuomo has a conflict-of-interest.

I will be on WVIP-FM (93.5) tonight at midnight. Details about confrontations at DOJ and strategy to redress electoral shenanigans will be discussed on Wednesday, November 10 at 7:30 p.m. at Elks Plaza, 1068 Harriet Tubman (Fulton Street) nr. Classon Ave. in Brooklyn. Take the "C" train to Franklin Ave. Two blocks to Elks Plaza.

Statewide conference in Buffalo on December 4-5. Bus transportation from New York and lodgings in Buffalo will be available. This is a statewide meeting to grant the Freedom Party automatic ballot status NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home