Monday, May 17, 2010











Tribute To Attorney Alton Maddox

dick.jpg

featuring DICK GREGORY
Plus special Guests
Cynthia McKinney
Attorney Chokwe Lumumba
NYC Councilman Charles Barron
Community Leaders

Friday, May 21st, 2010
7pm
Shrine Of The Black Madonna
946 Ralph David Abernathy Blvd
Atlanta, GA 30310


For More Info: 404-910-3542

Against The Odds ~~~Friday, May 21 marks the 20th year Anniversary ofAttorney Alton Maddox’s suspension from the practise of law. The community will gather to celebrate the unrelenting and unapologetic activism of Attorney at War Alton H. Maddox. The world may have forgotten Bensonhurst, Howard Beach, Tawana Brawley, Central Park 6, 67 Counts Against Reverend Sharpton, Mumia Abul Jamal, police terrorism and the many protracted struggles waged by Attorney Alton Maddox - WE MUST NOT







1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I don't know much about the Mr. Maddox's case. However I would like 2 help him get reinstated. I wish 2 meet him personally if possible. I have some legal questions 2 ask . I feel he can provide helpful information.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home